Jun 9, 2006

Sasha meets Charlie :)



Today Sasha & I had lunch with my friend Anita and her son Charlie. Our due dates had been two months a part, but she was 'late' and I was 'early' so our little ones are only two weeks a part!

It was a wonderful afternoon and I'm feeling pretty lucky to have a friend to experience this special time with. (I am actually lucky to know so many amazing moms with amazing kids, and I continue to learn so much from each of them.)

It will be great to watch Sasha and Charlie growing up and see what kind of friendship they develop together. What kind of choices will they make based on what they learn from their activist parents? Anita and Randy have often inspired me so I am very glad they are a part of Sasha's life, and know they are already great role models for their boy Charlie! :)

Cheers to the next generation!

"Whenever I held my newborn baby in my arms, I used to think that what I said and did to him could have an influence not only on him but on all whom he met, not only for a day or a month or a year, but for all eternity - a very challenging and exciting thought for a mother." ~Rose Kennedy

No comments: